What is Included in a Home Inspection
» External Conditions & Surfaces, Heating & Cooling Systems, and More
Our program has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the building or home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and we provide the information you need for peace of mind.
- We assure the inspection of and report on, over 400 items
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home's condition
- We identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- We identify any potential safety hazards present
- We show you how various systems work
- We review and explain the conditions found
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls & Driveway
If you are not completely satisfied at the end of the inspection, not only will we refund the inspection fee, we will also pay for another licensed inspector of your choice up to the amount of our original inspection fee. We are so confident in what we do that we are willing to back it up...200%.
Click here to view video